Tuesday 23 February 2010

Please don't stop the music!

It only hit me the other day how important music is to my life and to many others! I love to listen to music whenever I can and often find that certain songs remind me of certain times in my life. When revising for exams, I couldn't concentrate unless I was listening to music, although in all honesty, there is always a song playing in my head (hence the constant air drums)!

It always amazes me how music (and singing) can often take us to a deeper level of fun, celebration and, at times, sorrow! It has the ability to heighten our awareness towards our emotions and gives them an avenue in which to express themselves, whether that's in song, playing or through dance (we can all dance!).

I love the way God has given us the ability to be creative and in particular to explore this phenomenon we call music!

No comments: