Saturday 31 March 2007

The crazy month of April is nearly here!

Well, I'm back home in Swansea. Have met the new family pet Tom, the loveable (and hyperactive) 7 month year old Border Collie and am enjoying the comforts of home. Spoke at my old youth group last night, just telling stories about my last few years. I do forget how much I've been through! It's amazing to see how when we just say 'OK' to Jesus' invitation to follow him he just takes us on this amazing adventure of mystery and excitement.

As the title of this post says I have a busy month coming up. After this week at home, I'm going to Ibiza for a week to meet up with the 24-7 community there, before returning to the UK to do a mission training course called Kairos, before going to the States for a week to catch up with friends and go to a wedding. It's gonna be fun!

Would appreciate your prayers over this time. Pray that I would have fun, find rest and fall more in love with Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgot to give you a verse before you left: Exodus 33v14